Saturday, February 03, 2007

6 weird things...

crystal tagged me and i’m supposed to list 6 weird things about myself so here it goes…

1. i don't like shoes. not real shoes. let me explain...i'm crazy for flip flops/sandals and wear nothing else when it's warm enough. i love the fact that a friend of mine got me a pair for christmas this year. perfect. so besides my flip flop collection...almost all of my other shoes are slip ons. most don't have a back to them, and even if they do, i can still slip them on. this includes sneakers.

2. i read an average of 1.5 books a week. sure, there are some weeks where i don't read at all...but then other weeks that i read 3-4 books. i suppose i have chosen the right profession, where i am currently in charge of over 13,000 books everyday!

3. i'm currently listening to the new justin timberlake cd on tunes. for this, i really have no explanation.

4. tonight i drove through starbucks. after receiving my tall, nonfat chai, i lovingly held it in my hand and said out loud ' i love you.' then i laughed at myself.

5. one night i had a dream that the whole earth flooded. there was nothing but water as far as the eye could see. only myself and 2 other people survived. the next day...hurricane katirna hit.

6. i don't love the beach...at least not in the summer. with my nearly transparent skin, i burn in about 20 minutes. my husband is also an non-beach person. [in fact, he is probably more anti-beach.] however, where did we go on our honeymoon? the bahamas. did we go the beach when we were there? nope. figure that one out. [we did walk across a beach once to go snorkeling, but i don't think that counts.]

No comments: