Sunday, February 11, 2007

first the weed, now this.

Went to North East for the weekend, and throroughly enjoyed the 2 feet of snow.




Dad and I went to the beach:






Last night I was playing Family Fued with [surprise] my family. The question was "Name something a police office dresses up as when he goes undercover." So I write down 'civilian' and turn to my mom to ask what she thinks, when she grabs the marker and board from my hand, and quickly writes:
pimp / woman / bum / junkie.
[When she wrote the 'w' for 'woman' I definitely thought she was writing 'whore' after what she has just written!!!]
Needless to say, I cracked up, and so did she, and I asked if she's been watching 'COPS' lately.

Jenni and dad thought it was hilarious too.

I think it was definitely better than the last time we were together, when we returned to our hotel at 1 am on New Years Day and there were 20 guys in the hallway...so we went into our room...and it stunk. [So did the hall.] I said 'wow, that's a lot of weed.' And my mom proceeded to call the front desk and say 'it smells like weed in our room.'

When we started laughing about that again last night, and we asked how mom even knows what that smell is, she said at concerts she has smelled it. Apparently she's been to some wild concerts.


No comments: