Thursday, May 10, 2007

boing

.
.
.
I feel like a tightly wound spring, ready to burst at any moment. The spring has been twisting, twisting, for the past 2 weeks, tighter and tighter. I'm so grateful that today has finally come, and I think the spring will start to twist back and loosen up in a few hours. Once I am through the security gates, sitting in a chair with my dinner, music, and a book...that is the moment that the spring will start to turn back. Once I make my connection in Atlanta and am safely on plane #2, the spring will turn back some more. Once I step off the plane in Charlotte and see my twin, the spring will be almost back to normal.
.
.
Tomorrow morning when I wake up, physically 10 hours away from the stresses of the past 2 weeks, then I can finally
.
UNWIND.

No comments: