Wednesday, August 29, 2007

[too excited to think of a good title!]

I am bursting with excitement. I have an amazing weekend planned, when I get to see many [so many] people that I don't see very often.

For the first 24 hours it's just me and my twin, who I haven't seen for almost 2 months, which is way too long.

My camp Bible study partner is coming to stay with us Saturday night. And I just love her.

And Sunday is the big camp reunion, precious, wonderful people that I usually only see once a year. This year I am lucky to see them again!

'I'm so excited, and I just can't hide it...'

On another note, and another reason to be excited, is this: tomorrow at school we have open house, where parents/students can casually come and visit the school, their teachers, etc. I find I am really looking forward to seeing some families that I have not seen since June, and also I'm excited to meet new families.

I need to get to bed!

No comments: