Wednesday, May 17, 2006

sometimes i just don't get it. why do such horribly uncaring people exist, and why must i have contact with them?

on one hand, i know things will be more resolved soon. august at the latest.

on the other hand, if an opportunity arises sooner, why so many roadblocks?

on a third hand [if you are an octopus], i know things could be so much worse.

on the fourth, i want to be selfish and think my problems are oh-so-important.

well, to me, they are. it's affecting my life. and others close to me.

anyways. i need to focus on the positive things: our beautiful new apartment, only about 20 more days of school, having enough money to survive with a few perks, my sister coming to visit soon, bible study starting next week. those thoughts make me smile.





[and yes i know that octopi don't really have hands.]

No comments: