Tuesday, May 23, 2006

i have an odd swarm of thoughts in my head. i am thinking about so many different people tonight. my husband and sisters...old high school friends...new friends from my new church...other church people that i just met tonight, and their families that i learned about...and my friends from my old church. yikes. i have all these prayer requests fighting for space, a list of things to do budging in line, the beginning of a novel tugging at my curiousity, and a Bible verse that needs to fit in somewhere. like i said, it's a swarm.

i can't believe it's only tuesday. in some ways, it was the worst and best day i've had in a long time.



the soundtrack right now:
"so this is the new year...and i don't feel any different."

1 comment:

melpmoore said...

i see you are listening to good music ;)