Wednesday, July 26, 2006

My biggest regret?

I know so many people who claim to have 'hated' high school, for whatever reason.

I, however, loved it. I had so many wonderful friends, and a great Christian fellowship that I was involved in, and band [yes, I was a band geek], and I really just enjoyed those 4 years.

I'm not close to any of those friends anymore, even though most of the rest of them have remained close, and have been in each other's weddings, etc. Sometimes an overwhelming sadness grabs ahold of me, and I regret not maintaining these relationships.

The same can be said for college friendships.

I'm not sure what to do about this...how to completely let go of these people who have meant so much to me at one time or another.

I don't think it's Biblical to 'regret' things...but I can't just forget people I have loved.

No comments: