Friday, June 15, 2007

A great start to summer

I've made some really exciting plans in the last few days:

1. Modest Mouse concert on August 19! I actually got a ticket this time! Thanks to Jess for the presale password.

2. Tonight, on my way to a fabulous weekend with my sister and a dear friend's wedding, I get to stop and have dinner with a wonderful friend that I have not seen since October at her wedding! I am pumped.

3. I'm going to make a powerpoint show for my grandparents and parents for their joint 60th / 30th anniversary party...then I can burn it on DVD and they can watch it whenever. And I am going to take my parents basket [yes, basket] or photos and get them framed, or put into albums, and help them preserve their memories.

4. This is more of Andrew's plan, but I love it. He's made a nice chunk of change lately designing websites in his spare time...and we are going to take this 'extra' money and pay off some debts a whole year early...which makes the dream of owning a home that much closer.

Now I need to return library books, and clothes/etc at THREE stores...then go to the gym...PACK...and get on my way for my summer kick-off weekend!

1 comment:

alexgirl said...

Modest Mouse tkts, YAY! I'm jealous.

I loved your cosmic bowling story. It's so fun, right? I want to do it again!! And thank GOD our glow-in-the-dark pens didn't stain. That would have been really embarrassing at the wedding...