Tuesday, November 06, 2007

hmmm...

Years ago when I was student teaching, the principal saw me in the hall and told me to get back to class. Then he realized who I was and the next day the vice principal apologized to me. I guess the principal was too embarrassed? Or just busy.

Ok, so I look younger than I am. No complaints here. I know as I get older I will really appreciate this more and more.

So today I was walking past some politicians and I was wearing a Clarion University sweatshirt [my alma mater]. One of the ladies asked if I went there, and wanted to know if I knew someone, but I apologized and said I graduated 5 years ago. Then a man near her said 'really?! You look like you're about 17 years old.' I told him I'd be 28 in a week, but thank you.

So apparently, whether 22 or 28, no matter, I still look 17.
Interesting.

[or was this the politician's ploy to get me to vote for him? aha!]


No comments: