Wednesday, February 06, 2008

yay life.

have my second weekend of my rad class this weekend. i can't believe how much i am looking forward to it. maybe because my passion for the subject is just confirming my gut feeling that i need to work with YA lit on a daily basis...and ditch the 6-8 year olds. sorry kiddies!

seriously, i cannot WAIT to get a new job. perhaps i will write more on that later.

the other thing consuming all of my time is exercise. oh my. i've worked out for over 900 minutes since the new year. pretty amazing if i do say so myself! my school nurse who is recording everyone's weight loss every friday for 'the biggest loser' whispered to me last week 'you are my pick to win.' i'm not gonna lie, it made me feel good. even if for all i know she said that to everyone.

i'm so tired. but sorta in a good way. know what i mean?

2 comments:

alexgirl said...

Holy crap! congratulations!!!
Right now I can't even think of what 900 minutes is, but it sounds really impressive and I am really excited for you.
YA is the best, and you should totally focus on it! I'm almost done with my 2nd novel--a lot of family issues and holiday diversions have made it take longer than it should, but I'm back on track, and will hopefully have it done soon.
And PS-glad you like the She & Him song. It's so catchy! I LOVED Juno, and the soundtrack. I'll have to check out "Once" too.

alexgirl said...

Dude! I can't believe you're Brian Austin Green story. I mean, I CAN believe it and it is AWESOME!!! He's such a fox.
I can't believe you weren't already on my blogroll. You are now!