Thursday, March 27, 2008

1-10-08

i feel attacked
pressured
and like i am being forced into something i don't want to do
i don't think people know this about me
but i HATE being told what to do
especially on such a large scale
why does everyone care about money so much?
i find it ridiculous
and disgusting
that my $43,000 salary can't buy me a home
or help me raise a family
and that i 'need to' or 'should' be trying to make as much money as i can
and my husband makes that much too
so really, then everyone is saying
our $80,000+ income
isn't enough?
we need to make six figures in order to survive?
to buy a house?
to AFFORD to have children?
i don't want to AFFORD to have kids
i just want to have them
and stay home with them
in our HOUSE
i don't want to waste
time
money
effort
on a degree that I DON'T EVEN WANT.
F you and your degree requirements
all of you

No comments: