Saturday, May 09, 2009

Andrew and I were driving home from our lunch date today when my phone rang; it was a friend I haven't seen in months - we were finally getting together again tonight. I start talking to her only to have Andrew begin tapping me on the arm, a talent any self-respecting 30-year-old has mastered, and pointing and yelling 'look! look!' He would NOT accept my I'm-on-the-phone-please-stop-the-tapping-now-glare, so I looked...and saw a sign that said SCOOPY DOO: Pet Waste Removal. I grinned and continued my conversation, or tried to at least, but Andrew wouldn't let it rest. I told my friend I would call her back, and turned to my cute hubby, who had tears in his eyes from laughing so hard. How could I not join in?

I fear we may be saying SCOOPY DOO a lot in our house from now on...

No comments: